West Virginia Custom Software, Electronic Design Services
Need something special? Windows software to control your hardware? USB? Embedded web devices? We can help you!
Consulting Projects We've Done
We can help you with your project by providing expert design & consulting services. We are experts in:
- Windows software development to control hardware
- Embedded Ethernet design
- PIC microcontrollers
- Adobe Flash in embedded design
Give us a call and tell us what you're trying to do!
How We Can Help You?
Trace Systems, Inc. can provide a full range of technical services, ranging from a little extra help for your project, to complete turn-key product development. Available services include product definition, design and simulation, prototype fabrication, and test and debugging in our own development lab.
We have the expertise, and the tools to do the job, in all major areas of your product’s technology. We can do digital, analog, and RF circuit design and test. We’re very comfortable with microprocessors and microcontrollers. We’ll also create software to control the hardware: embedded software in your device, and if appropriate for your product, we're experts at Rapid Application Development of Windows software to control hardware. Our approach is to provide the right mix of hardware and software, plus the spark of innovation, to meet your cost and performance goals.
We're professions who do this for a living, not "cousin Louie with the day job," who can only work on your project on some nights and maybe weekends. We'll get your project done right, and without delay.
References are available on request. Give us a call!
We’ll give your product a pleasant personality, and a very pretty face!
CONTACT US when:
* You need expert help, but your in-house experts are tied up doing other work
* You need specialized skills that are not present in your organization
* Your staffing requirements are uncertain in the long term: you have work to be done, but you cannot commit to hiring a new permanent employee
* You need an impartial, objective evaluation of a planned project, or even a nearly completed product design
Here you can see pictures and descriptions of consulting work we have done for our clients.