Battery Charger Uses HIDmaker to Add USB
Battery Charger for Noraxon TeleMyo 2400T G2 Telemetry System
SEMG Principle of Operation
As muscles contract, microvolt level electrical signals are created within the muscle that may be measured from the surface of the body. A procedure that measures muscle activity from the skin is referred to as surface electromyography (SEMG).
Because SEMG signals are small, their measurement is susceptible to interference – for example, from electrical equipment, lights or movement of cables that carry signals from the body to the measuring instrument. Noraxon's breakthrough amplifier technology actually distinguishes between SEMG signals and artifact. The result is reliable, repeatable and pure SEMG data that enables professionals to make more precise evaluations of muscle activity and performance. This is the secret behind all Noraxon systems.
The TeleMyo 2400T G2 is the latest generation of surface and fine-wire telemetry EMG systems from Noraxon. The system sends real-time EMG and analog signals up to 100 yards via wireless transmission to a laptop or desktop computer. The TeleMyo 2400T G2 combines high quality, scientifically reliable data with mobility, flexibility and ease-of-use for clinicians, researchers, sports medicine professionals, ergonomists, and athletic trainers.
Smart Battery Pack
This generation of the Telemyo 2400T includes a smart battery pack, which keeps close tabs on the status of the battery. Noraxon decided to add USB connectivity to the battery charger to allow the wealth of available battery information to be accessed. HIDMaker allowed Noraxon's engineers to quickly add USB functionality to the charger, leaving more time to focus on the rest of the system. The HIDMaker-generated host code was easily molded into a utility program that allows Noraxon's support team to easily diagnose battery problems. For this project, HIDMaker saved Noraxon many hours of valuable development time.
Unique Product Features
- * Noraxon’s superior signal quality
- * Fully compatible to ISEK and SENIAM standards for surface and fine wire EMG
- * Expandable for any channel combination between 4 and 32 data channels
- * Exchangeable battery with 8 hours operation time
- * Unlimited time when used with a second battery.
- * Complete line of Plug-In sensors
- * Power to operate third-party sensors at each input port
- * General signal input range +/- 5 Volts
- * Two available digital channels for e.g. foot switch systems
- * Optional Fine Wire amplifiers with selectable band width
- * Two individual systems can be combined up to a 32 channel system
- * Unique receiver concept with analog input channels and up to 32 analog output channels
- * Easy installation: no need to struggle with Windows network setting
- * Precise and flexible wireless synchronization trigger system
- * Standard digital sync channel for coordinating other devices (e.g. wireless sync trigger, evoked potential stimuli)